Join us at 3pm – Friday, 20th November 2020
We are thrilled to announce that we will be combining the best of the roadshow content, iO Awards, plus council elections and annual general meeting, into one virtual event for 2020.
We were disappointed not to be able to meet the membership face to face at our planned series of roadshows earlier this year due to the COVID. However, in moving this event online, we hope that more of you can join us.
The event will be your opportunity to put questions to the senior team and council, vote for your new council member and celebrate the success of colleagues.
Full details of the AGM agenda and relevant papers will be issued shortly.
In the meantime you can register in advance for this meeting here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
What you can expect
- Challenges and successes of 2020 and looking forward to 2021
- Promoting the profession – The ‘Brand’ project and Restart campaign, what next?
- The Osteopathic Foundation – A year in review
- Discussion and Q&A
- Annual General Meeting – Formal proceedings
- Council elections – Online voting by iO Members
- iO Awards – Winners announced
Vote for your new member of council
Meet the six candidates up for election and read their full supporting statements here. Details of how to vote will be published shortly.
iO Awards – nominate now
Nominations for this years iO Awards are still open – click here to nominate today!