iO Membership affords you access to a wealth of support, advice and first-class service from our dedicated team. Along with the individual support you can expect from the team, your membership is an investment in our work to support, unite, develop osteopathy to become a growing and thriving profession, recognised and accessible to all.
Your membership also demonstrates to patients, colleagues and the public that you are committed to providing the highest quality of service and care as part of our Member’s Patient Charter and values.
What is included?
As an iO Member you will get exclusive access to*
- Pastoral support, advice and guidance from the experienced iO team
- Purchase of market-leading iO insurance products
- Members Zone of website, with its wealth of resources and advice including:
- CPD, learning and development
- Marketing and public promotion
- Running your practice
- NHS and healthcare
- Osteopathy Today magazines
- ConnectiOns newsletters
*Access to services and benefits may vary. See below for full details of what is included.
Choose which applies to you
From student through to retirement, whether working in the UK or overseas, there is a membership to suit all osteopaths.
Exclusive offers – Significant discounts are available for students, those in the first five years after graduation, and those who have retired.