First class advice to support your interests
In addition to our Clinical Development resources including Continuous Professional Development articles, and our Online Resource Library with information to support the development of your practice, our members can access a range of support services, which include:
- Insurance – We offer a range of insurance cover designed to protect you, your practice and your patients – Multi-Therapy Professional Indemnity and Public & Product Liability Insurance with £10 million cover (£5 million for first year graduates) tailored to the needs of osteopaths. And exclusive to members who arrange their insurance with the iO are:
- Medicolegal advice – our team of experts have an enviable record of providing excellent legal advice.
- Managing complaints – the iO will support you with patient complaints and complaints from the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC). (exclusions apply)
- 24-hour legal helpline – providing professional legal advice on any problem, business or personal.
- Graduate support - Our Graduate Hub is full of useful practical advice for when you start out – including student exclusive discounts on insurance and convention
- Classified advertising - iO members can advertise here free of charge
- Supplier Directory - Our suppliers directory can help you find a wide range of products and services
- Members’ Forum – share clinical problems, issues and interesting cases with the iO community on the members forum.
We are constantly tailoring our services, based on the feedback we receive from our members. To make a suggestion, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or post your comments on the iO members forum.