Join the majority of osteopaths in the UK and become a member of the Institute of Osteopathy today.
Why should I join?
As a member of the iO, you will have access to a range of services developed to support you through every stage of your career. Your iO membership also provides patients, colleagues and the public with assurances that you provide the highest quality of service and care, exceeding the minimum requirements of professional regulation.
We are here to:
- advance your clinical skills and help you maintain your CPD hours
- provide you with the latest news, developments and research
- connect you with fellow regional, national and international professionals
- promote your practice through our website
- give you access to business resources
- welcome and advise students and newly qualified osteopaths
- advocate osteopathy – uniting, developing and promoting us all
- offer practical advice and guidance covering personal, clinical and business issues.
Full details of the services and benefits of membership.
At the iO we are dedicated to uniting, promoting, developing and supporting the osteopathic profession for the improvement of public health and patient care – the iO team is working to build the reputation of the profession.
What types of memberships are available?
Whether GOsC registered, studying to become an osteopath or just value the contribution of osteopaths in supporting public health, we have a membership for you:
- Member – a practitioner registered with GOsC
- Student – an undergraduate training for a recognised qualification in osteopathy. (This member is not yet qualified to practice in the UK)
- Affiliate – a supporter of UK osteopathy (These are individuals not registered with GOsC)
|Membership Type||Annual Fee||Monthly Direct Debit|
|Full membership (begins five years post-graduation)||£276.00||£23.00|
|Fourth-year post-graduate||£238.50||£19.82 x 1 payment then
£19.88 x 11 payments
|Student membership||£64.00||£5.37 x 1 payment then
£5.33 x 11 payments
|Overseas / Affiliates membership||£189.00||£15.75|
These fees apply as of 1st January 2019.
How do I join?
You can click here to join online.
Alternatively, please call Membership Services, who will be able to assist you in joining by phone – 01582 488 455, or via email – enquiries@iOsteopathy.org