ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
3pm, Friday 20th November
This has been a very challenging year, but one in which the osteopathic profession has served patients well, and with strength and determination. The iO staff and Council have worked hard to advise and guide our community during these very complex times, as well as supporting those in hardship and in difficulties with accessing government support. At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) we will be reviewing the activities of the profession and the Institute over this period – but also looking forward to what the next year brings.
The AGM of the iO will take place on Friday, 20 November 2020. Due to the restrictions imposed by COVID-19 this will take place by videoconference for this year.
You can register your attendance here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
I attach the following items for your attention:
- Notice of the iO AGM
- Agenda for the AGM
- Minutes from the 2019 iO AGM
- The iO’s Annual Report 2019/2020
- Form of Proxy – To be completed if you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend the AGM in person you can nominate a proxy to vote on your behalf at the event, including for your chosen candidate for council.
- If you do not know anyone who is attending the event but still wish to vote, you can nominate the Chair of the AGM as your proxy and provide him your chosen vote.
We have the election of one Council members this year, and a link to the details of the very strong field of six candidates can be found here. Please do vote!
I do hope we will see you soon, and look forward to seeing you at the Annual General Meeting.