The AGM is an opportunity for members to find out more about the iO, the projects we have been involved in over the past year, our new five year strategic plan and our vision for the future. It will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions and share your views about the priorities for the profession.
The AGM takes place on Friday, 1 November 2019, 17.15 pm at The Renaissance, London Heathrow Hotel, Bath Road Hounslow, United Kingdom, TW6 2AQ. The AGM is free to attend for members and you do not have to attend Convention.
- iO AGM 2019 agenda
- iO Council candidate information
- Minutes of the iO AGM 2018
- The iO’s Annual Report 2018/2019
- Proxy form iO AGM 2019 – online form (via surveymonkey) – if you are unable to attend and wish to nominate a proxy to vote on your behalf
- Proxy-form iO AGM 2019 – Word version – if you are unable to attend and wish to nominate a proxy to vote on your behalf
- AGM letter 2019
Why not come along to the iO Convention – click here for more information.