Events/courses displayed here do not infer endorsement by the iO of the quality and/or credentials of the provider. We recommend that before you undertake any course, particularly those related to additional or adjunct therapies, that you check with your insurance provider that they will be able to provide the required indemnity cover.
- This event has passed.
Osteopathic Functional Medicine In Chronic Dis-ease
May 2, 2020 - May 3, 2020
A system and lifestyle approach to treatment.
- Re-thinking chronic pain using a systems biology approach
- How to introduce lifestyle medicine strategies practically
- Understanding the power of nutrition, movement, sleep and relaxation as therapeutic interventions
- Strategies on building compliance
- Using osteopathic techniques and movement to enhance overall functioning of the body
- Implementation in real life case studies