In this final webinar of our four-part NICE into Action webinar series, we will help allied health professionals to understand how NICE guidance and advice can support your practice, continuing professional development and career – ultimately supporting you to provide high quality services for patients and service users. This will include an exploration of autonomy and accountability in using guidelines in your practice.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand how to use NICE guidance and implementation resources to support your practice and continuing professional development
- know how to get involved with NICE
- understand the relationship between autonomy and accountability in the use of guidelines in your practice
- be able to use this to support continuous improvement in your service.
This webinar is open to all who are interested, but will be particularly useful to:
- Allied health professionals
- Professional leads for one or more of the allied health professions
- Directors and associate directors of AHP services
- Local, regional and national AHP leaders
This webinar series has been produced in partnership with NICE and with a number of allied health professionals, and support priority 3 of AHPs into Action. All webinars in the series will be recorded and available online after the event.