East of England Osteopathic Conference
Details: Arranged through the Norfolk Osteopathic Group, there will be speakers on a range of topics:
- Non-pharmacological Management of Headaches and Migraines: with a Review of Diagnosis Helena Bridge DO PGCertACE PGCE, Osteopath and Director of Osteopaths for Progress in Headaches and Migraines (OPHM) -
- Pain and the Predictive Capacity of the Brain: Danny Orchard MSc BOst PGCertACE, Founder and CEO CORE Clapton & Institute of Osteopathy Council Member -
- NCOR’s Work – How you can Benefit and get Involved: Austin Plunkett M.Ost BA (Hons), Osteopath and Researcher at National Council for Osteopathic Research (NCOR) -
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder – An Update on Diagnosis and an Osteopath’s Perspective of Management: Kay Julier PhD, Managing Director of The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK
- Gilly Woodhouse, Business Development Coach and Accredited Master Coach, Osteobiz Osteopathy – Playing a Bigger Game!
Date: 9th February 2019, 9am-5pm
Venue: Norwich City Football Club, Norwich, NR1 1JE
Contact to book: Please visit www.eeoc.org.uk to book your place. Places are limited, so please book early.
Cost: Early bird until 30th November 2018: £77, From 1st December 2018: £90
Ticket includes three sets of refreshments, buffet lunch, goody bag and CPD certificate
Ten-minute walk from Norwich train station and ample free parking at the venue