- This event has passed.
Acupuncture & dry needling
September 20 @ 8:45 am - September 22 @ 5:00 pm£550
Acupuncture course description
Treating acute / persistent pain? Or interested in providing more help for stress., anxiety and general well-being?
Our foundation acupuncture course provides comprehensive study via online and in-person sessions, giving you everything you need to know how and when to implement acupuncture into your client’s care package.
Throughout the course you’ll discover prominent evidence supporting the use of acupuncture and dry needling, whilst developing the practical skills and confidence required to safely and effectively implement acupuncture into your practise, allowing you to offer your patients an alternative pain relief and well-being package.
Following successful completion of our foundation acupuncture course, you will be able to demonstrate the following needling skills and theoretical knowledge:
- How to safely apply needling at all times
- Effective dry needling and acupuncture techniques to the four limbs, trunk, spine, head, and face
- Identification of prominent and commonly use acupoints
- Demonstrate an understanding of potential side effects, precautions, and contra-indications of acupuncture and dry needling
- How to manage potential side effects
- Confidence to safely and effectively use acupuncture and dry needling as part of your practice
Holiday Inn Express London – Limehouse, 469-475 The Highway, London, E1W 3HN