The only professional journal for the osteopathic profession
Our news and practice magazine is distributed to over 4,000 osteopaths, our members, osteopathic organisations and increasingly other healthcare professionals.
Printed for circulation every quarter, every edition is also made available digitally via our dedicated online Members Zone.
80% of our members say they read the magazine on a regular basis and rate the content as either good or excellent.
If you are looking for a smaller text-only advertisement, then this is the option for you. Advertise a job vacancy, CPD event, or an item for sale, just send us your words and we will organise it.
To help suit your business needs we offer a variety of sizes for your full-colour adverts or advertorials. Send us your artwork and we will take care of the rest.
iO MEMBERS PRICES
We offer a discounted rate on classified adverts in any edition of our magazine.
Non-iO Members Prices
Tell us which edition, the size that suits your needs and whether it’s a display or classified advert. Should you choose to be featured in all four editions we will happily offer a discount.
Terms and conditions
All suppliers’ advertising must adhere to the exclusion criteria outlined below.
All adverts/advertorials must be clearly marked as such and must not state or imply that the products or services advertised are in any way endorsed for use by the iO.
Reference to any relationship with the iO in any advertisers/sponsors or partner’s material is only by explicit permission and approval of the iO senior executive team.
1. This includes the use of the iO logo in adverts and non-iO produced materials
2. This includes reference to any form of relationship, e.g. supplier/sponsor/partner by the organisation in both iO and non-iO materials and communications
1. The iO retains the right to exclude the advertisement of suppliers and their services/ products if they, in the opinion of the iO council and executive, have the potential to damage the reputation of the iO or the osteopathic profession as a whole
2. The publication of adverts for services and products in iO communication channels do not in any way indicate that the iO has tested the validity of claims made by suppliers for their services or products. (Excluding iO full partners)
3. Adverts will not be published if the suppliers or the services advertised are in direct conflict with the commercial or membership activities of the iO (excluding the provision of CPD)
4. The iO retains the right to exclude the advertisement of products or services that are, in the view of the iO council and executive:
a. Unethical in the production or sourcing of products
b. Proven to be detrimental to public health
Artwork files must be supplied in an electronic format before advised deadlines. Artwork provided after advised dates will not be included.
The iO is unable to alter artworks. If alterations are required, we can assist you with this through an external designer which will incur a further charge. If you need assistance creating your display adverts, we can provide details of a designer to help you create your advert visual (additional charges apply).
Only advertorials will have proof provided prior to print.
A specification sheet will be provided at the time of booking, should the artwork not meet the required standard, design and typesetting may be charged at £50 per hour if any issues arise.
No advert will be accepted without prior booking.
Display adverts deadlines will be provided at the time of booking. Payment for adverts will be requested when the edition goes to print.
Classified adverts will be processed within 48hrs of booking. The iO reserves the right to edit as required for publication without prior notice. Payment for adverts will be requested at the time of booking.