The Institute of Osteopathy (iO) is the leading professional body of osteopaths, with over two-thirds of UK registered osteopaths and osteopathic students as our members.
We have several well-established communication channels that provide multiple opportunities for anyone wishing to reach osteopaths throughout the UK.
FREE ONLINE LISTING FOR iO MEMBERS
Whether you are looking for an associate, wishing to share your CV, have equipment to sell or holding an event, you can list it on our dedicated pages.
Osteopathy Today offers members discounted rates on classified advertising.
Sponsorship and partnerships
In addition to our advertising, we have additional opportunities available for organisations that wish to engage with the osteopathic profession. From event sponsorship to exclusive partnerships for those offering services and products, contact us for more information.
The only professional journal for the osteopathic profession. 90% of members read the magazine, which provides a range of topical articles.
Do you have services of interest or items to sell such as plinths, books or your practice? List them on our NEW online noticeboard exclusively viewed by our members.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All suppliers’ advertising must adhere to the criteria outlined below.
All adverts/advertorials must be clearly marked as such and must not state or imply that the products or services advertised are in any way endorsed for use by the iO.
Reference to any relationship with the iO in any advertisers/sponsors or partner’s material is only by explicit permission and approval of the iO Executive team
- This includes the use of the iO logo in adverts and non-iO-produced materials.
- This includes reference to any form of relationship, e.g supplier/sponsor/partner by the organisation in both iO and non-iO materials and communications.
- The iO retains the right to exclude the advertisement of suppliers and their services/ products if they, in the opinion of the iO council and executive, have the potential to damage the reputation of the iO or the osteopathic profession as a whole.
- The publication of adverts for services and products in iO communication channels do not in any way indicate that the iO has tested the validity of claims made by suppliers for their services or products. (Excluding iO full partners).
- Adverts will not be published if the suppliers or the services advertised are in direct conflict with the commercial or membership activities of the iO (excluding the provision of CPD).
- The iO retains the right to exclude the advertisement of products or services that are, in the view of the iO council and executive:
- Unethical in the production or sourcing of products
- Proven to be detrimental to public health.